Welcome to our site! Register/Login to begin exploring. Duel on!
Welcome to our site! Register/Login to begin exploring. Duel on!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum and home of DN's own: Millenium Duelists!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Millenium Trials Underway
Millenium Trials Underway I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm by Millennium Akira

» Quadratic's introduction
Millenium Trials Underway I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm by Millennium Akira

» Filou's introduction
Millenium Trials Underway I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:00 pm by Millennium Filou

» Rules for the site
Millenium Trials Underway I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:39 pm by Millennium Filou

Top posting users this month
No user

Millenium Trials Underway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Millennium Akira

Millennium Akira

Millenium Trials Underway Empty
PostSubject: Millenium Trials Underway   Millenium Trials Underway I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Millenium Trials is where duelist fight over the millenium items and millenium items (ONLY IN MILLENIUM TRIAL DUELS) alllows you to get an advantage on your opponent and they all have very different fun abilities
Remeber this is just for fun.
Millenium Trials Principal :(Millenium) RedNova
      (WE ARE STILL BRAINSTORMING THIS AND THIS HAS NOT BEEN STARTED YET BUT WILL BE SOON )
Millenium Puzzle: choose one of the following
. Increase all your monsters attack by 500 and deffense by 500 
.Instead Drawing by your normal draw phase you can add an additional card from your deck into your hand. (Your choice)

Millenium Eye: Allows you to look at Opponents Hand and deck and choose 1 card from both to take and use for yourself throughout the whole Duel
*note your opponent must also play with hand revealed for the rest of the duel and you can only use the eff of the millenium eye once per duel 

Millenium Ring: Allows you to choose your starting hand and able to select a card from your deck that you want instead of conducting your normal draw phase

Millenium Scales: Will Allow You to Substitute this as Your Pendulum Scale of any numbers from 1-10 also for every monster special summoned through pendulum summoning with this item's effect gain 500 LP 
*note Only can be used if you dont have pendulums already occupying your pendulum zone already and while in effect you cannot set any other pendulum card in the pendulum zone 

Millenium Key: Your Opponent will start the Duel with half of their LP and also your opponent will gain the following effect:
your opponent can draw an additional card only during draw phase

Millenium Rod: Will allow you to choose and select one other Millenium Item skill and this effect becomes that of the selected skill also one time per duel you can make your opponent skip their next 2 turns
*note they can still do their draw phase 

Millenium Necklace: Will allow you to choose your Opponents opening Hand your opponent must shuffle their respective hand into their deck then you chose 5 cards of your choice from their deck to be their opening hand also you can activate trap cards from your hand

Emperor's Key: choose one of the following
. Increase all your monsters attack by 500 and deffense by 500 
.Decrease Your Opponents Monsters attack by 500 and deffence by 500 
also your oponent cannot XYZ summon,or Synchro Summon throughout the duel

(REMEBER THIS IS STILL UNDER WAY IF YOU FEEL SOMETING IS WRONG WITH IT OR YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR JUST WANT TO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON IT THATS FINE)Smile HAVE A GOOD DAY!
Back to top Go down

Millenium Trials Underway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Trials-
Jump to: